Cute pictures! I have nicknamed Victoria "Victorious Victoria, " which is very appropriate for such a serious soccer player! I just love her. It's always fun to look at pictures of your cute family. So, how do you know Ann and Lani? (Have we had this conversation and I forgot?)
Dave and I took a road trip up Butterfield Canyon to the the top of The Coppermine. When looking to the east we saw Mt. Timpanogos in the distance. It looked rather small. We had some great weather to have this photo turn out soooo cool.
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I have nicknamed Victoria "Victorious Victoria, " which is very appropriate for such a serious soccer player! I just love her. It's always fun to look at pictures of your cute family. So, how do you know Ann and Lani? (Have we had this conversation and I forgot?)
Post a Comment