
This Year Josh and the family had fun making the funniest leg lamp ever. We purchased the legs at a business going out of business sale. Then the creative thoughts started flowing and this is what the man legs turned into. On the night of Christmas Eve the cousins do a White Elephant exchange at grandpa'a house. Spencer picked the biggest gift labeled with the words "FRAGILE" he noticed it was a lamp and had two legs. From there it had an exchange to Mark and then to Jeff who then will be taking it to college to put in his frontroom. Good Luck Jeff I hope we see the lamp next year with different clothes.




2 comments:
That lamp is hilarious! Seriously! Your New Year's Eve Party looked like a blast too, I love rock band!
What I want to know is who picked out the thong? That gift still gives me the giggles.
Post a Comment