Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Dream


January 17th, 2009
This is my dream come true, Hot weather for this girl in January.
We started in San Juan, Puerto Rico, then to Philipsburg, St. Maarten; then to Roseau, Dominica; then St. Georges's, Grenada; then a stop in Scarborough, Tobago; then Bridgetown, Barbados; we spent a day a sea on the Celebrity Summit and returned to San Juan.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

So not fair!!!!

Parker and Jill Burrup said...

This whole blog thing is still pretty new to me. Ours is still private so can I get your email address so I can send you an invite? pjburrup@msn.com

Lori and Cameron said...

I can't believe you guys were in Grenada. I miss it there so much! What a beautiful place. I wish we would have known you were going, we would have told you some great spots! Looks like fun!