Congrats Josh, that is great news. I can't believe they are making you wait that long, oh well you will have lots of time to prepare! Tell your mom that I love all of the family photos! I made my blog private but if you guys want an invite just email me at jaimegoingprivate@hotmail.com and I will send you one.
Dave and I took a road trip up Butterfield Canyon to the the top of The Coppermine. When looking to the east we saw Mt. Timpanogos in the distance. It looked rather small. We had some great weather to have this photo turn out soooo cool.
4 comments:
Congrats Josh, you will love Washington. I served in Everett Washington and LOVED it!
Congrats!!! So exciting..
YAY!!! Congrats!
Congrats Josh, that is great news. I can't believe they are making you wait that long, oh well you will have lots of time to prepare! Tell your mom that I love all of the family photos! I made my blog private but if you guys want an invite just email me at jaimegoingprivate@hotmail.com and I will send you one.
Post a Comment