Dave had to go to Boston for a business trip, and I tagged along as his tour guide. I decided that we should visit Philadelphia, the scenic views of Connectitcut and Rhode Island, and finished up in Massachusetts. We saw the Liberty Bell, Valley Forge, Gillette Castle, the Mayflower, the North Bridge in Concord, Lance and Judy (friends from school), Shopping at Fanieul Hall, Watching the Jets beat the Patriots, and a lucky piece of wood from the dundgeon the accused witches were kept in in Salem.
3 comments:
Ok, I'm super jealous.. Vacation, no kids.. just you time!! Even if it was a business trip, you made the best outta it!! Way to go!!
That is so fun that you got to tag along! What a fun time for the two of you!
It is one that I have done the past few years down in Spanish Fork. They do it the Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving. I will remember next yer to remind you
Post a Comment