Looks like you guys had a wild a fun Halloween! Your pumpkins were awesome. Thanks for the Halloween treat. Mak ate through the plastic on our way home. Congrats on the Heroes award, Victoria! I just can't stand the thoughts of her moving into Mia Maids. She is an amazing girl.
Dave and I took a road trip up Butterfield Canyon to the the top of The Coppermine. When looking to the east we saw Mt. Timpanogos in the distance. It looked rather small. We had some great weather to have this photo turn out soooo cool.
2 comments:
Dave's pumpkin really is "Wicked!" I love it!
Looks like you guys had a wild a fun Halloween! Your pumpkins were awesome. Thanks for the Halloween treat. Mak ate through the plastic on our way home. Congrats on the Heroes award, Victoria! I just can't stand the thoughts of her moving into Mia Maids. She is an amazing girl.
Post a Comment